Tuesday 21 November 2017

Wk 47 - Digi Choosday ~ Anything Goes Crafting Challenge


Shop on Etsy

--------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.polkadoodles.co.uk/

It's Digi Choosday again! 
Your mega discount code today is
SAVE25
to  
SAVE 25% *
on
 DIGITAL STAMPS AND KITS/BUNDLES 
(some kits may not be included) selected downloads* expires MIDNIGHT GMT TODAY
Just enter the code in the shop HERE....
*(not valid in conjunction with any other offer, applies to certain products only, if your discount does not show in the cart it is not valid for that product)
oOo--oOo--oOo

We have lots and lots of new items in the Polkadoodles store...


As always, this week's challenge is
ANYTHING GOES
Make anything you like, You can use any products you like to enter.  
We don’t have many rules but check them out in the top bar if you need to.
CLOSING DATE : 5th December
PRIZE: The random winner (chosen by Random.org) will receive a voucher for 3 digi downloads of your choice from the digi store!

So lets see what our Design Team have made this week....
Julie - This week I have re-cyled the box that my iPhone case came in, using one of the gorgeous images from Winnie White Christmas.  Coloured with Copics and filled with Chocolate coins.
Yvonne -  Hello! I am playing with Winnie Winterland Collection today. I  used the precoloured image Fairy Christmas, which is available on the main collection but if you want the b&w digi, it can be found here.  The papers are from the same collection as are the sentiment and embellishments.
Hester - November 23th we cremated my aunt. With my birthday I received from her a gift that was packed with a ribbon, this ribbon I have processed in the card. This card is now for my aunt, even though she is angel. I used Stamp of the Month OCT 17 - December Winnie and put some glitters on her. The paper you can find in the Winnie White Christmas BIG KAHUNA DOWNLOAD KIT
Jane S - I have used this gorgeous Christmas Robin with Stocking image that is available in the Winnie White Christmas Collection and one of the stunning papers from Winnie Winterland!
Katrina ~ I jumped out of the Christmas collections with my paper and went over to Winnie Starfish & Sandcastles!  The Sentiment and Snowflakes are from Winnie White Christmas.  
Anjie - I have used the Winnie White Christmas USB and the Polkadoodles Elegant Lamplight and Gate die set to make this bauble. Lots more info and details are on my blog which you can get to by clicking on my name.
Ċ½eljka-Hello!!! For this week I used so many beautiful goodies from Polkadoodles store...The snowman image is from Winnie Winterland - Digis digital  and the papers are Baked With Love - Paper Heaven 1  and gorgeous notes paper from Belle Papillon Ephemera.
Julia Hello There This week I tried to make a wintery themed card using sepia colour tones, I have used the precoloured January - Perfectly balanced and then I teamed it up with papers from Winnie in Winterland and the flowers and frame are from Winnie White Christmas I have finsished it off with some gorgeous embellishments from Polkadoodles you can find the pine cones here & the glittered large branch spray here full details on my blog.
Jane P -  My choice of collections this week was  Frosted Winter Octavia.  The  colors are lush and you can create Christmas without using the traditional Christmas colors.
Great work from the team as always! 
Thank you all so much for your entries, it means so much to us that you join us each week....
WINNERS and TOP 3 from week 44.....

Claims must be received by 01/12/17, please refer to Challenge rules at top of blog.
The WINNER chosen at random by www.random.org is:
27 - DebiB
Please email us sales@polkadoodles.co.uk quoting DCW470001 to claim your prize of 3 digi images from the digi store!
And in no particular order the top 3 picked by the design team
32 - Alex
52- Engelchen
56- Ines
 We can't wait to see your makes for this week!
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

2 comments :

  1. I have tried emailing several times in respect to chall 42 but got no reply. Is there a problem?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just placed mine. Hope you like it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us at the Digi Choosday challenge! We love to hear from you so feel free to drop us a comment below! mwaah mwaah! xx