Tuesday 29 November 2016

WK 48- Anything Goes Craft Challenge at Digi Choosday


Shop on Etsy

--------------------------------------------------------------

Happy Choosday everyone, it's
Your discount code today is:
CHOOSDAY28
to save a whopping 28%
on ALL downloads (yes, including selected collections/bundles)
*EXPIRES MIDNIGHT GMT 29th November 2016
Just enter the code in the shop HERE
oOo--oOo--oOo


This week's challenge is
ANYTHING GOES
Make anything you like, You can use any products you like to enter. We don’t have many rules but check them out in the top bar if you need to.
CLOSING DATE is 13th Dec 2016
PRIZES: The random winner (chosen by Random.org) will receive 3 digi downloads of your choice from the digi store!

The winner and top 3 for week 45 can be found at the bottom of this post.

Have you checked out our Digi Choosday Facebook page? We have a weekly game that everyone can join in and try for a prize - Make sure you check it out here!!


So lets see what our Design Team have made this week..
Anjie -  I have used the fabulous Baked With Love collection. I told you I loved it and that you would see lots of it lol. I have also incorporated another of my fave makes, a tag! Pop over to my blog to see more info and photos.

Jane P.- This week I have used the wonderful Octavia Frosted Winter.  Just loving the rich dark colors of this collection. If you would like more info head on over to my blog.


 Monica - Spots & stripes are always adorable, and even more with gingerbread cutties and traditional Christmas colours.  To make my box card I used Baked with love gingerbread.



Julie - This week I have transformed some basic wooden coasters into lovely festive ones, using Papers, sentiments and images from Octavia Frosted Winter, pop over to my blog to see each one close up.


Rebecca  - I have used such a cute image from the winnie-winterland collection. I like to use colours other than the traditional Christmas colours.


Tanya - This week I've made a shaped card using different embellies from Winnie in Winterland and papers from Festive Christmas and also the lovely Angelberry Skater digi that you can get singly or in the CD collection here.  More details are on my blog. 

Jane S - I just adore this fabulous Santa and you can find him and all the elements I have used on my card this week in the amazing Picknix 3 Nordic Winter Collection.  I have also used some of the new Polkadoodles Dies too.
Lori -  For my card this week, I printed out the striped and dotted papers, pre-colored image, candy canes and sentiment window scene and gingham paper from the gorgeous Work & Play 5 - Festive Collection and fussy cut it out, popped it up on the black cardstock and added some gold freehand glitter pen stars behind him.


Thank you all so much for your entries, it means so much to us that you join us each week.

WINNERS and TOP 3 from week 45
The WINNER chosen at random by www.random.org is:
32 - Kalysto
Please email us HERE quoting DCW048001 to claim your prize of £5 worth of downloads from the digi store!

And in no particular order the Design Team's Top 3 favourite entries are:
16 - Sheryl
24 - Cicci
31 - Lucy
Well done and thankyou for your entries - lovely work!

 ADD YOUR ENTRIES USING THE LINK BELOW
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

8 comments :

  1. Gorgeous DT Creations - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I just find out that I won! If it's not too late you'll here from me now ! Thanks, girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the winners! Awesome projects by the DT! Thanks for the fabulous challenges. Have a wonderful day! Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute DT samples (as usual). Thanks for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us at the Digi Choosday challenge! We love to hear from you so feel free to drop us a comment below! mwaah mwaah! xx