Tuesday 26 July 2016

Wk 30 - Anything Goes - Crafting Challenge at Digi Choosday for Polkadoodles


Shop on Etsy

--------------------------------------------------------------

Happy Choosday everyone.

It’s Digi Choosday and you know what that means, yes it’s DISCOUNT DAY!!!!


Your discount code for this week is:

CHOOSE30

to save 30% on individual digital stamp downloads (not collections)
*EXPIRES MIDNIGHT EST 26/07/2016

Just enter the code in the shop HERE

We hope you’ve been splashing around and having watery fun with our brand new
Meribelle Mermaid
collection of 30 digis and also the little collections of three available as well.  They co-ordinate perfectly with the Winnie Starfish & Sandcastles collection.  You can get your collections right HERE and HERE.


This week's challenge is...
ANYTHING GOES
You can use any products you like to enter as long as it follows the themes for this week. We don’t have many rules but check them out in the top bar if you need to.
CLOSING DATE is 9th August 2016, winners will be announced on 16th August 2016
PRIZES: The random winner (chosen by Random.org) will receive £5 worth of downloads of your choice from the digi store!
The winner and top 3 for week 27 Clean & Simple Challenge can be found at the bottom of this post.

So let’s see what the design team have made for us - the team had to all use some kind of punch/die-cut on their makes….

Jane S – Hello! Oooh the new mermaids that Nikky had created are totally GORGEOUS and I have used MERIBELLE SWISHY TAIL for my card today, putting her inside the DRINK ME BOTTLE  from the WINNIE IN WONDERLAND COLLECTION . The other elements I’ve used can be found on the WINNIE STARFISH AND SANDCASTLES VIP BUNDLE that matches so perfectly with these stunning fishy ladies!!  Have a lovely crafty day! xxx
Tanya - So like Jane, I have used the Meribelle collection and the digi called Meribelle Friends which can be bought as a 3 for 2 package right HERE and the Winnie Starfish & Sandcastles collection to make my shaker card. The die cut I have used is the little seagull on top of the sentiment and the lighthouse. Hope you like it.  Full details on my blog together with another little surprise too. 
AnjieOn this card I have used a flower from the Tropical Paradise Flamingo clear stamp set. I have stamped them out 3 times, coloured them with my Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolour paints. I cut some fancy edge circle mats and layers using an essential Tattered Lace die set. I then layered the flowers up using 3D foam pads to give them some dimension. More details and photos on my blog.

Fiki- for this week challenge I use image Winnie from Starfish/Sandcastles collection.
I use ink tool to make blue background. I fussy cut this cute crab and put him on the card.
Jacki I had so much fun making this card I used papers and image from the Winnie Fruit Punch collection available HERE I used for you Winnie and coloured her with Prisma and Derwent colour soft pencils Then made the flowers using various dies and punches on watercolour paper which I coloured with distress inks, to finish off I added a large fussy bow
Nancy: For my card I used the wonderful Winnie Fruit Punch collection. I coloured the sweet Winnie digi called Dandelion Day with Spectrum Noir Markers. The lovely striped paper, and the sentiment, are also from the kit! I added some decorative die-cuts, and punched a border along the side of the mat behind the image.
Monica.-I´m in my Christmas in July mood (I love Christmas and any excuse is good enough to start Christmas crafting).  For my card I used Nativity, angels and snowflake doily cutting files from Picknix 2.-Gingerbread Twist (did you know that 35 beautiful cutting files are included in that collection). Papers and sentiment are also from Gingerbread Twist; flourishes cutting files are from Eden Collection (this collection includes 15 cutting files).


Julie - I am currently in Sunny Zante, before we left I made this little wall hanging for my Son using Rocco swimming with Sharks, hopefully he won't encounter one of these in the Sea.  My image is coloured with Copics.
Jane P.- For this week I used a Sizziz die I have been wanting to use for my shaped card.  I used Winnie in Wonderland CD collection design sheet to decorate.

Loriboy, did I have a ton of fun creating this card using the Winnie Starfish & Sandcastles design sheets, embellies and papers from the complete digital downloadable collection....it's so awesome that everything you need to make a beautiful card is all one one sheet - at your fingertips! xoxoxo
RominaHi There! I'm so excited to be here again! I used the Enjoy Life Digi, you can find here:
So, I've make a tag using a die. I've colored with alcohol markers and added some detail to make my tag more adorable!!!
Gail - For this weeks challenge I've made an art journal page using the light bulb from the Science bundle kit. Or if you want the full collection you'll find it in the Work and Play 12 collection, available on CD-ROM or instant download.


Great makes from the DT and I’m sure you will agree that we have some great ideas for you this week!

Winner Week 27 Clean & SimpleThe winner chosen at random by www.random.org is:
#14 Tinz
Please email us at sales@polkadoodles.co.uk quoting DCW027001 to claim your prize of £5 worth of downloads from the digi store!   Grab your Badge from the top of the page to display on your blog.


Top 3 Design Team Favourites:
# 31 Alison B
# 27 Monika R

TOP THREE FAVOURITE FEATHER CHOICES


These are our Top Three entries that used a Polkadoodles image   
#25 Margaret A (Granmargaret)
#31 Alison B
#28 Paper Whims (Wendy Lynn)


Well done Feathery friends! You have all been added to the Feathery league board - so now you can put a Feather in Your Cap and use our Feather badge on your blogs!   Each week the league board will be updated so we can all keep track and at the end of the season our Winning Featherist will receive a special Polkadoodles prize! 
Thank you all so much for your entries, it means so much to us that you join us each week.
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

8 comments :

  1. Wonderful DT makes. Thanks for the challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks for choosing my card as Top 3...
    your coloring all adorable dear DT Member
    lovely cards and inspiration
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...great sample ideas. The Design Team rocks. Thank you for the "anything goes" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful DT cards. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the challenges and for the fabulous inspiration of the DT. Have a terrific day! Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the challenges and for the fabulous inspiration of the DT. Have a terrific day! Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us at the Digi Choosday challenge! We love to hear from you so feel free to drop us a comment below! mwaah mwaah! xx