Tuesday 12 July 2016

Week 28 - For the Girls - Crafting Challenge at Digi Choosday with Polkadoodles


Shop on Etsy

--------------------------------------------------------------

Your discount code for this week is:
CHOOSDAY
 to save a HUGE 
30% off digital stamps 
(individual stamps, not collections) *EXPIRES MIDNIGHT GMT 12/07/2016
Just enter the code in the shop HERE

The Winnie & Rocco Starfish and Sandcastles is still available from the website and you can get your collection right HERE….

This is an incredible Nautical, Beach themed collection perfect for the Summer - make truly uplifting projects for all year round with some great themes and sentiments.



Now onto the new challenge:
For The Girls
 You can use any products you like to enter as long as it follows the theme for this week. We don’t have many rules but check them out in the top bar if you need to.
CLOSING DATE is 26th July 2016
Winners will be announced on 2nd August 2016
PRIZES:  The random winner (chosen by Random.org) will receive £5 worth of downloads of your choice from the digi store!

The winner and top 3 for week 25 Add Ribbon Or Twine Challenge can be found at the bottom of this post.

So let’s see what the design team have made for us….
AnjieThis week I have made a tag from the left over bits of one of the design sheets from the fab Winnie Starfish and Sandcastles collection. It is from design sheet 1. There are so many bits on those design sheets, I still had left over bits after making the card and the tag! All I added extra was the sentiment. More info and photos of the card I made on my blog.
Julie - So I finally got some time to play with the Fab new Winnie Starfish and Sandcastles collection,  I have hand coloured the image with Copics & Graph It markers and created the sky with inks and ink dusters, hopefully this will be me it two weeks time as I head off to the sunny Greek island of Zante.


Jane S - Hello! I have also used the wonderful WINNIE STARFISH AND SANDCASTLES collection and it is sooooo yummy!! I merged two of the digis to place Winnie and her donkey into the Lifebuoy and used a snow globe die to make a porthole. J Have a lovely crafty day! xxx
Gail - Morning all, I've made a bookmark, I've been using receipts and scraps of paper so it was time to make myself a decent bookmark! The bookmark was made using pre-coloured elements from the lush Winnie In Wonderland collection, available on CD-ROM or as an instant download.  

 Monica- As you can see, we are in love with the new Winnie Starfish & Sandcastles!!! I used different items from its designs sheets to make a fun fold squares card.
If you want to know what girls want, take a look into my blog.

Tanya - So for this week's make I have used the Lily Bug Love Collection to make a large 8x8 card.  Every element is from the collection and I have coloured the digi using my Graph It Pens.  Full details over on my blog.
Fikreta - For my make this week I have chosen to use one of the design sheets from Winnie Fruit Punch Collection which you can get here and the design sheet can be bought here on its own.
LoriWhat an awesome theme this week, "For The Girls." I used the design sheet #2, kraft paper #17 and sentiment from the Winston Bear Collection. I inked all the edges of the buttons, sentiment and heart and used dimensionals to pop them up. You can find the downloadable collection here: 
Jacki -  For this card I have used images papers and images and elements from the Winnie in Wonderland Big Kahuna Download Collection available HERE .  The papers have been distressed then inked with distress inks. The images have been merged together layering them together over one of the tags then printed out and coloured with polychromos and luminance pencils. The sentiment is also from this collection together with the drink me that I added to a small tag and then added to a bottle. The stalk is from the embellishment section and has been fussy cut out and added to the card everything else is from my stash.

Romina - For my card I have used this Winnie Fruit Punch digi called One For You
I created my backround with distress ink and put on my cups glossy accent. It' was so easy and fun!
Full details on my blog.







Jane P - This week I tried something different with the design sheets on the Winnie Fruit Punch collection CD. I used the background paper and cut it out making it a frame for the image!  You can get the collection here on Download and here on CD.

More details on my blog.






Nancy - This card was inspired by the patterned paper from the Winnie Fruit Punch Collection that I used in my background. The image is called Make a List. I coloured it with my Spectrum Noir Markers.  You'll find the collection here:


Winner Week 25 Add Ribbon Or Twine:
The winner chosen at random by www.random.org is: #5 Michelle
Please email us at sales@polkadoodles.co.uk quoting DCW025001 to claim your prize of £5 worth of downloads from the digi store!  
Grab your Badge from the top of the page to display on your blog.


Top 3 Design Team Favourites:


TOP TWO FAVOURITE FEATHER IN A CAP CHOICES
These are our Top Two entries that used a Polkadoodles image   
#17 Lucy Patrick
Well done Feathery friends! You have all been added to the Feathery league board - so now you can put a Feather in Your Cap and use our Feather badge on your blogs! 

Each week the league board will be updated so we can all keep track and at the end of the season our Winning Featherist will receive a special Polkadoodles prize! 
Thank you all so much for your entries, it means so much to us that you join us each week.
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

4 comments :

  1. Thank you so much for choosing my card in your Top 3 and feather in the cap, I'm so excited!! Gorgeous DT creations for the next challenge, XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the Top 3 pick. Am delighted. Congrats to the other ladies and winner.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great DT samples. Thanks for the "for the girls" challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us at the Digi Choosday challenge! We love to hear from you so feel free to drop us a comment below! mwaah mwaah! xx