Tuesday 19 April 2016

Week 16 - Tic Tac Toe Challenge - Crafting Challenge at Digi Choosday

Shop on Etsy

--------------------------------------------------------------

Happy Choosday everyone, it’s 
Your discount code for this week is:
CHOOSDAY30
which will save you 30% off
INDIVIDUAL STAMP downloads (not bundles)
when you spend over £2.25 for 24 hours only (expires 7am GMT 20/4/16)
Just enter the code in the shop HERE
Our latest release WINNIE FRUIT PUNCH is available HERE and WINNIE SUGAR SPRINKLES available HERE....
                                                           
Now onto the new challenge...
 Tic Tac Toe
We want to see your makes that use any 3 or more of the following items from the grid below....
 You can use any products you like to enter as long as it follows the theme for this week. We don’t have many rules but check them out in the top bar if you need to.
We give you two weeks to enter so that means the CLOSING DATE IS 3rd May 2016
and the winners will be announced on 10th May 2016
PRIZE: The random winner (chosen by Random.org) will receive £5 worth of downloads of your choice from the digi store!

 The winner and top 3 for week 13 can be found at the bottom of this post.

So let’s see what the design team have made for us AND we're starting off with a tutorial by Jane....

Jane – Hello! My tutorial today shows how I made this shaped card.  Pop over to my blog to see how I did it! To decorate I have used the gorgeous LEMONADE FIZZ which has the most beautiful colour palette. My Tic Tac Toe line is the diagonal one…Wings – Nature – Sentiment.  Have a lovely crafty day! xxx
Anjie I've used the fab Winnie Fruit Punch collection again, and that cute fat Bee I'm in love with! I fussy cut the Bees, the sentiment and flowers and leaf. I used a clear Wink Of Stella pen on the Bees wings to make them sparkle, you can just about see it on the photo. 
Monica.-For my tic tac toe make, I will go for the bottom horizontal line. And I´m using the lovely Octavia Moonfly Collection that is full of flowers and butterflies... just what I need :o)

Tanya - So for this week's tic tac toe challenge I've used the vertical column Sentiment, Flower, Lace to make my bright butterfly card from the Winnie Fruit Punch Collection.  The flowers and sentiment are from the collection too.  You can find details of what I coloured the butterfly with on my blog.
Audrey went with the column on the far right as well using Sentiment, Lace, Flower from tic tac toe board.  I chose all my elements from Winnie Fruit Punch Big Bundle Download - my image, paper, embellies, frame and sentiment.  Make sure you pop on over to my blog for the details on how I made my card.
 inside of card
Fiona - This week for the tic tac toe challenge I have made a tag for my make I decided to use the diagonal line wings, sentiment and nature. I have used the fantastic winnie fruit punch cd  and various different embellishments from it. The cd is marvellous for all crafting needs. More details on my blog.
 Gail - For the Tic Tac Toe challenge,  I chose the line with wings, tag and flowers so the Lavender Tea Stamp Soup CD-Rom seemed the perfect choice for this project.
Great makes from the DT I’m sure you will agree, we have some great ideas for you this week!

WINNER WEEK 13 SPRING COLOURS:
The winner chosen at random by www.random.org is:
# 29 Bettina - congratulations!
Please email us at sales@polkadoodles.co.uk quoting DCW013001 to claim your prize of £5 worth of downloads from the digi store!    Grab your Winners Badge from the tab at the top of the page to display on your blog:

TOP 3 DESIGN TEAM FAVOURITES ARE:

# 29 Bettina

Grab your badge from the Winners Badges tab at the top of the page! 

This week the FEATHER IN THE CAP AWARD goes to:
these are our Top 2 fave entries that used a Polkadoodles image!
Well done Feathery friends! 
You have all been added to the Feathery league board - so now you can put a Feather in Your Cap and use our Feather badge on your blogs! 
Each week the league board will be updated so we can all keep track and at the end of the season our Winning Featherist will receive a special Polkadoodles prize! 
Thank you all so much for your entries, it means so much to us that you join us each week.
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining us at the Digi Choosday challenge! We love to hear from you so feel free to drop us a comment below! mwaah mwaah! xx