Tuesday 1 September 2015

wk 35 Crafting Challenge at Digi Choosday - In the pink


Shop on Etsy

--------------------------------------------------------------<
Happy Choosday everyone!
Of course because it’s Digi Choosday it is also 

Your discount code for this week is:
DC30
This code will save you a MASSIVE
30% OFF 
ALL DIGITAL STAMPS FOR 24HOURS
(expires 8am Weds 2/9/15)

Now onto the new challenge...
In The Pink
We give you two weeks to enter so that means the
CLOSING DATE IS 15th September 2015 
and the winners will be announced on 22nd September 2015.
PRIZES: The random winner (chosen by Random.org) will receive £5 worth of downloads of your choice from the digi store!

The winner and top 3 for week 32 can be found at the bottom of this post.

So let’s see what the design team have made for us...

If you would like to join us as a GDT please join in our challenge and add GDT after your name on your entry. Then send us an email to digichoosday@yahoo.com - we are always looking for great talent so you never know, next time it could be you! 

Scatty Jan Ohhh I just loves a bit of Pink - This week I used the lovely Tea-Pot template to make my card, Suitable card shape for many occasions I think, you can find it in the store here . The image I used is one from the Serenity collection - You can also buy her as an individual digi, she is called Serenity Fairy Cake and you can find her here. I have used coloured pencils to colour and added some lace, beads and a flower to finish

Wendy - For this weeks challenge, I'm actually on my holidays, so what better image to use than the girl Swimmer form Work & Play 4, you can buy her as an individual digi here. I've used a sentiment form the same collection and the two papers are from Work & Play 3.....

Julie - PINK! It's not my favorite color, so I mixed in some coordinating shades.  It's still pretty in pink though, don't you think?  The image, the papers and the sentiment are all from the Rose Budd Craft Download Collection. You can find Rose Budd as a clear stamp here.  She is colored with Copic markers.....
Tanya....I’ve been colouring yet again and just adore the pink range of Graph It pens and so using the Drummer Girl from Work & Play Feel The Music collection I’ve coloured her up and using three of the papers from the collection and the music clef and the word ‘MUSIC’ I’ve made this week’s card.  The collection can be bought as a CD and a download and the drummer girl can be bought as a single black and white digi too.

Lynda: This week I got to use my favourite colour yay!! I decided to base my card on an digi stamp I found in the Picknix 1: Home Grown which is available as a download here. The papers and gorgeous embellishments I used are also from this collection. You can also buy it on a CD  Have Fun.
Aunty Sue - Oooh if your a girlie girl you just got to love Pink. For my card I went CAS just matting my image with Pearl card stock. I have used Oddella Bow - Inkyink Art available to download hereThe sentiment is from the Twiggy & Toots download  here.  Image coloured with promarkers and spectrums and a few pencils. Just edges the side with a punch , a few gems and some faux stitching. I think CAS really shows off this character as I cant see her being Fussy can you!
Monica.-Scrapbook is my first love in paper crafting. This week I chose to make a scrapbook page about Jimena, my niece, our family football fan and player. To make this I use the footballer girl, sentiment and papers included in Work & Play 6 Collection.

Audrey had lots of fun with many different digital elements this week.  I inadvertently made another card with a detachable bookmark - this time you just remove the brad at the top.  For my image, I used GIMP editing program to combine Amelia Braids digi with Luna digi and Fence digi, which I got from Twiggy and Toots Owl Digital Collection, but it can also be purchased as a single image HERE.  I colored the image with Copics.  I added Digital Papers from Work and Play 3 Digital Collection - the Stars and Birds/Flowers papers are in the Girls Cowboy papers in this collection.  The diamond designer digi paper is from Work and Play 1 Digital Collection under Female DIY papers.  I chose the sentiment, which I think is perfect for the image, from Work and Play 9 Love and Kisses Collection.  Sure hope you like it!!
Jane – Hi everyone!  I do love pink especially teamed with black so that is what I have used on my project this week.  I coloured up the beautiful ODDELLA HEART  who is part of the awesome ICKYINK ART COLLECTION where there are 5 gorgeous ladies to collect.  I also used one of the girly papers and a sentiment from WORKAND PLAY 9 and one of the papers from WORKAND PLAY 10.  Have a lovely crafty day! xxx
Emma - For my In the Pink card i have used the gorgeous Luna who can be found here. Pink isn't one of my fav colours as I was never a girly girl growing up, more into dungarees & getting muddy.  Both of the papers I have used are from the baby boom collection that can be found here
Great makes from the DT I’m sure you will agree....
To enter just add your entry using the linky tool below.

Now for the winner and top three from week 32 Punches/Dies
The winner chosen at random by www.random.org is:
19- Gale
Please email us at sales@polkadoodles.co.uk quoting DCW032001 to claim your prize of £5 worth of downloads from the digi store!
And in no particular order the top three chosen by the design team are:
18 - Bonnie
37 - Lynda
28 - Donna
Well done everyone and thanks for all the amazing entries, as ever! 
Grab your blinkies from the side bar!
Thank you all so much for your entries, it means so much to us that you join us each week - we can't wait to see what you have for us on this challenge! See you next time!
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining us at the Digi Choosday challenge! We love to hear from you so feel free to drop us a comment below! mwaah mwaah! xx